Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Raise Your Hand if You Think You Look Fat

Your not Alone!
Almost every woman I know thinks she looks fat - even women who exercise ever day, eat nothing but salads or juice, and wear a size 6 or less!  In the 25 years I have been in the business of 'image transformation' I have yet to meet a woman who has fully accepted herself for who she is!  I refer to it as "our stuff" regardless if it is all in your head of physically on your ass!  STUFF!
The truth is, I think I am fat too!  I can't stand that I have gained weight in the past few years, I am always searching for ways to lose that final 10 pounds; sound familiar?
As women, I think we all carry around three different weight numbers; the number of pounds we would like to weigh (in our dreams), the number we can live with comfortably, and the number that makes us feel like we are fat.  I am certain you know what I mean.  I know my numbers, and you know yours.  And even though the number that makes me feel fat is within the normal range for my body type "it is what it is in our minds", and can make a huge difference in how we feel and how we approach the world each day.

My passion is to assist women feel better about themselves, to raise their self esteem, to empower them with their own personal tool box of tips and tricks to make them feel like a rock star!  I began my business with the purpose of raising others up; knowing that as I empower others, it helps me with my own "stuff" - nothing is more rewarding than recognizing the best qualities in others and helping them to see and believe it themselves.

As I approach my 47th birthday my vision and purpose has become more clear - to assist as many woman as possible to believe in themselves - to provide the tools and support to our youth in order to raise strong, passionate, and caring young women.  To create programs, workshops and 'self esteem' camps across the globe.....

Growing up with less than a positive sense of self I know how hard it can be to truly believe in ones ability, in her own inner beauty, and in her self worth.....my goal as I grow The Power of Style is to help as many women as possible to see their own inner beauty.

And that is...............The Power of Style

No comments:

Post a Comment