Thursday, August 1, 2013

Testimonial for Jackie Hickson

"Jackie is truly one of a kind. She has exceptional style and an eye for fashion. One of her greatest assets is that she is able to customize the shopping experience to your needs and personal style to enhance your overall experience. I was really set in my own ways, limiting many styles and colors to my wardrobe. Jackie helped me break through my one dimensional way of thinking and showed me how to add to my current wardrobe. I actually dreaded shopping before meeting Jackie. I found myself buying things just to get something, and repeatedly buying the same styles. Jackie has actually helped me build an eye for what works for my body, wearing pieces to build an outfit, and feeling good about what I buy and wear. Not only is she a great personal shopping companion, but a pleasure to be around. There is no awkwardness, its just like shopping with your friend who has great style and insight."
www.powerofstyle.ca
Jackie@powerofstyle.com

No comments:

Post a Comment